Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: south east suburbs
Posted

mate your going to need more than 650 through a glide to go 9's, these are heavy heavy cars,

my 60 foot was 1.59 from memory, I had around 740rwhp when I went 9.9,

they take alot of getting down the track

good luck but

im planning on running mine this sat :icon_ford:

Do you think its possible to go a low 1.5 60ft in a ute?, as I have previously got 1.62 std suspension, std turbo and 12 psi off the line with Mt radials.

  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m
Posted
Do you think its possible to go a low 1.5 60ft in a ute?, as I have previously got 1.62 std suspension, std turbo and 12 psi off the line with Mt radials.

yea I think its possible, it just gets really hard with this much power

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

Grab yourself some slicks and you will certainly lower your 60fts,I did a 1.58 with a soft launch there's definatly a 1.4 in it if I can get a few goes at it!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: south east suburbs
Posted

Once these Mt et streets wear out il definately grab some slicks , can now get more boost off the line, so will need them.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gladstone
Posted

kent how did you go on saturday night

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: south east suburbs
Posted

His got a thread opened already, and a video of it.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 4m 15d
Posted (edited)

not quite the same, but very similar. I went 10.86 @ 126 in an au xr6 turbo, gt3582r, c4. it's not 9.92, but still pretty quick for a ute.

Edited by yeahyo

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...