Taxi 8 u Member 57 Member For: 18y 2m 28d Gender: Male Location: Where you want to be! Posted 21/05/11 03:08 AM Posted 21/05/11 03:08 AM Hey guys, just after opinions on vavle springs, preference, experience, issues (both good & bad).1 Crow valvesprings2 Rapid Systems3 Atomic.Will be run in a BA XR6T, probably no more then 16PSI.Thinking of changing cams at a later date also. Thoughts?
ebxmple Member 1,322 Member For: 18y 7m 28d Posted 22/05/11 09:47 AM Posted 22/05/11 09:47 AM The Crow set is a pretty good set. Correct shape springs and come with new retainers. Have fitted a few sets of these and are holding up fine. The Atomic are supposed to be good too but havent used them before. Rapids...dont know.
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 22/05/11 11:59 AM Posted 22/05/11 11:59 AM Mine are tested up to 30psi in my g6et, visually they are identicle size shape ect to stock springs, and reuse the stock retainers, hence the lower $$, also ran Atomic HDs in it and they were fine.For over 30psi I recomend atomics race springs.
Taxi 8 u Member 57 Member For: 18y 2m 28d Gender: Male Location: Where you want to be! Posted 22/05/11 01:17 PM Author Posted 22/05/11 01:17 PM I was leaning toward the rapids and I must thank you for your honesty in your recommendations, I guess tomorrow I'll be ordering my Rapid valvesprings. Cheers.
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 19d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 03/06/11 08:09 AM Posted 03/06/11 08:09 AM whats the price on rapids compared to the crows?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now