Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 30d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: from where you'd rather be
Posted

hey guys!

I currently own a ba xr6 n/a. I got pacemaker 4490 headers, high flow cat and redback 2 1/2 mild steel cat back. im looking to make the car louder than what its at now. it has a good note at the moment but I want a more raw sound from it. sounds restricted still. I was thinking about changing the center muffler with either a straight pipe or a hotdog. what would be the best go? or if you have any other suggestions that would be great.

cheers

nick!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...