Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 14d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

Bridgestone Potenza Adrenalin RE 001

has any used these before,are the any good?

they are on special atm,

RE002 coming out soon.

  • G666E Turbo!!!
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 8m 13d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I have these, I dont rate them as a rear tyre, but are a good steering tyre

they get noisy and arent comfortable and have very stiff sidewalls

you can get them on ebay mega cheap!

I just pissed them off on the rears today for some maxxis, so far they seem the same but the car is smoother

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 2m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melb
Posted

I swear by them had them on my Tornado ute but got noisey after a while.

When do the R002 come out? I have herd corect me that the new Goodyear aint a bad tyre either.

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 14d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

I swear by them had them on my Tornado ute but got noisey after a while.

When do the R002 come out? I have herd corect me that the new Goodyear aint a bad tyre either.

I dont know when the re002 are coming out(bridgestone rep had no dates),must be soon as there are afew special on the re001 atm.

I got prices from $375 to $540 each from tyre shops,

on ebay $220 each plus postage,they got to be worth a try at that price.

I think it also got voted best allround australian tyre in motor magazine.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 10m 30d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane QLD
Posted

Ive got a set on My F6 with 380RWKW and they hang on ok, as well as the stock dunlops I had did anyway...

My first choice was a set of goodyear eagle F1's (asym) but none available in the country when I needed them.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 2m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melb
Posted

I dont know when the re002 are coming out(bridgestone rep had no dates),must be soon as there are afew special on the re001 atm.

I got prices from $375 to $540 each from tyre shops,

on ebay $220 each plus postage,they got to be worth a try at that price.

I think it also got voted best allround australian tyre in motor magazine.

Keep us posted which way you go I'm thinking I might invest in 2 tyres since they are reasonbly priced.

310_FSX - I have also herd that the Goodyears are best by far right now with R001 coming 4th in a recent tyre study by Wheels.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 10m 30d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane QLD
Posted

310_FSX - I have also herd that the Goodyears are best by far right now with R001 coming 4th in a recent tyre study by Wheels.

Yeh they did get a good wrap, and better than some more expensive tyres... going to the drags tonight and running street tyres so will see how they go on the sticky stuff....

  • Resident idiot.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

They are good value, I picked up some pzero nero's fitted for 285 each.

Anything is better than the dunlops

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 14d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

Keep us posted which way you go I'm thinking I might invest in 2 tyres since they are reasonbly priced.

310_FSX - I have also herd that the Goodyears are best by far right now with R001 coming 4th in a recent tyre study by Wheels.

ended up getting at set @ $220 each.

Have been on for a week,slippery the first 5km but all good now. :3gears:

They have a bit of road noise aswell.(dont all tyres)

Iam happy so far.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...