Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 25d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Hi,

I'm soon going to fit a PWR trans cooler and get rid of the heat exchanger.

Before I do it though, just wondering where the ATF dipstick/oil filler is located (if there is one??) I know ford says its sealed for life which is bull right??

Thanks in advance

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 23d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

There is an allen key plug on the rear of trans drivers side, measure what comes out and put the exact same back in

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...