Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Hey Bunna, any news on the numbers?

I remember reading an article that said there would be 3500 XR6 and 750 G6E 50th Anniversary Editions with the mix of Turbo's and NA's would depend on demand of each. If you can find the numbers of XR6's and G6E's that would be great. :beerchug:

Thanks

  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 1m 14d
Posted (edited)

So basically when the salesman was telling me that I had the last production slot he was pissing in my pocket!

A salesman would never do that :beerchug:

I had the choice of one in september andone in october, but as october was the last month they made them (maybe), I wnet for that, even though the wait just about killed me!

Edited by BCR01
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 1m 11d
Posted

I had the choice of one in september andone in october, but as october was the last month they made them (maybe), I wnet for that, even though the wait just about killed me!

Yep I know the feeling :( I ordered early August; car arrived late October. The wait was killer!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 9d
Posted

Yep I know the feeling :( I ordered early August; car arrived late October. The wait was killer!

especially the 3 days before taking delivery ...

ordered beginning oct arrived early nov

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide, SA
Posted (edited)

My XR50T manual sedan in silver was ordered, built and delivered in the last 3 weeks (Nov. 2010). Apparently they started to make more after October because of demand.

Edited by oz_viking

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...