BCR01 Member 152 Member For: 16y 1m 14d Posted 25/08/10 08:01 AM Posted 25/08/10 08:01 AM Hi, Trying to decide which color to order. Please post a pic of yours if you have a 50th Turbo Ute. Side on would be best!Thanks
BCR01 Member 152 Member For: 16y 1m 14d Posted 26/08/10 08:27 AM Author Posted 26/08/10 08:27 AM No takers?? Ok well I will have to make my own mind up, and hae gone white! Probably the most boaring color of the lot, but will look ok for business.
miller Member 3 Member For: 17y 8m 29d Posted 01/09/10 01:19 AM Posted 01/09/10 01:19 AM At work at the moment.. only pic I have of my ute.
BCR01 Member 152 Member For: 16y 1m 14d Posted 01/09/10 07:09 AM Author Posted 01/09/10 07:09 AM Nice! That was one of the colours I wanted. I went for White becuse I am pure recon that looks great! hope white dont look too boaring
rob666 Member 62 Member For: 16y 2m 18d Posted 05/09/10 06:41 AM Posted 05/09/10 06:41 AM Personal choice. I got black, because you couldn't get Dash (green) in the XR50T ): I was torn between black, blue, and white. I don't regret getting black because it looks great when clean, but it definitely is hard to keep clean.
Xrfranjo Member 350 Member For: 19y 1m 7d Gender: Male Location: Bonnyrigg Heights, NSW Posted 05/09/10 11:05 AM Posted 05/09/10 11:05 AM Blue and white are nice
speaktobrett Member 38 Member For: 17y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/09/10 05:30 AM Posted 21/09/10 05:30 AM At work at the moment.. only pic I have of my ute.Where is that photo taken..??
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now