Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted (edited)

Hey guys.. would be keen to find out and see pictures of what others have done to custom mount their gps on their ba/bf.I've seen one convert the clock to a gps mount.. I have the gauges (fpv) on my therefore no clock cup. I don't want the windscreen mounts as the suction caps are stuffed on my + they keep coming off.. sorry if this has been covered but search function not working..pls direct link if this issue has been covered.

Edited by alpha

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...