Gee Member 131 Member For: 17y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/12/09 11:06 PM Posted 24/12/09 11:06 PM What is the widest tyre that can fit on the rear of a BF ute??What is the widest tyre people have fitted in the 18 x 8 inch rims?
TORN8O Member 120 Member For: 19y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 25/12/09 12:49 AM Posted 25/12/09 12:49 AM I got 295's under mine. and since getting the rear guards pumped out I think 315-325's will b on next.
boosted_XR Member 364 Member For: 18y 2m 24d Posted 25/12/09 12:49 AM Posted 25/12/09 12:49 AM ive got 18x8 and I have 265's on the rear
Gee Member 131 Member For: 17y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/12/09 10:01 AM Author Posted 25/12/09 10:01 AM I got 295's under mine. and since getting the rear guards pumped out I think 315-325's will b on next.How wide are your rims?
TORN8O Member 120 Member For: 19y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 26/12/09 12:57 AM Posted 26/12/09 12:57 AM rears are 20x10.5
AIM-300 SUPERLAP 2011 Member 158 Member For: 19y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: townsville Posted 18/01/10 09:19 AM Posted 18/01/10 09:19 AM rears are 20x10.5what offset are these rims and are they on a bf?
TORN8O Member 120 Member For: 19y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 18/01/10 10:14 AM Posted 18/01/10 10:14 AM what offset are these rims and are they on a bf? no idea mate,will take them off in the next few weeks n get back 2 ya.and yes its a bf
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now