Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Loves boost
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 4m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: VIC
Posted

Hey guys,

Just about to do a gearbox oil change brought some Transmax Z, I have searched around on here and found I need to fill it via the Reverse sensor whole. What did you guys use to get the oil in it? I am thinking some sort of fluid pump? I have a pump I used to do my diff but I don't really want to use that as it has had diff oil in it.

What would you guys suggest?

  • Loves boost
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 4m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: VIC
Posted

Well ended up getting it all done, got a seperate pump for my gearbox oil now. Transmax Z is so much better than what ford use.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...