Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

I know of an awesome pwr cooler kit for sale comes with everything, intake, bov and battery with battery relocation kit. the guy selling it is a really nice bloke, so pm me if your keen haha :3gears:

dwayne

  • 1 month later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: S.E Melb
Posted

I think im going to go a wog cooler, I only plan on doing tune and maybe exhaust, so I dont really need a full cooler kit

but DOES ANYONE KNOW WERE I CAN GO GET BLOCK OFFS FOR THE FACTORY XOVER, NOT THE BOV BLOCK OFS BUT BLOCK OFF FOR THE INDUCTION PIPES

thanks :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...