Molloy Member 216 Member For: 18y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Taree Posted 29/09/09 09:02 PM Posted 29/09/09 09:02 PM Hey guys how does the force 6 boot lip attach to the boot? does it use the same holes as the stock XR6 wing? or is it glued down?
ENVYOSXR Loves boost Legacy Donating Member 266 Member For: 17y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: VIC Posted 30/09/09 01:55 AM Posted 30/09/09 01:55 AM I think it is glued on
yorky Member 28 Member For: 17y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: Nelson bay Posted 30/09/09 07:38 AM Posted 30/09/09 07:38 AM dont think I would be glued I would say possibly double sided taped
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 30/09/09 07:54 AM Posted 30/09/09 07:54 AM Mines sikaflexed onto the boot, but there is a recess for double sided tape underneath it. Im not sure what they use at the factory though.It does not cover any factory spoiler holes so you need either a new boot or the old holes welded up and boot resprayed first.
yorky Member 28 Member For: 17y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: Nelson bay Posted 30/09/09 08:11 AM Posted 30/09/09 08:11 AM u would be spewin if u had to take it off.. we have done a few at work and we just double side them on it seals preety good and they on there pretty solid and if u decide to take it off your not gunna have 2 respray your bootlid
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 30/09/09 09:58 AM Posted 30/09/09 09:58 AM Wouldn't want to take mine off anyway as the whole boot was painted with the lip spoiler already stuck onto it
Molloy Member 216 Member For: 18y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Taree Posted 30/09/09 08:13 PM Author Posted 30/09/09 08:13 PM I think I will go with the DJR lip as it uses the same mounting holes as the XR wing
alexr8 Member 42 Member For: 18y 5d Gender: Male Posted 30/09/09 10:41 PM Posted 30/09/09 10:41 PM Does anyone know where I can get either a force 6 or djr lip spoiler from?
yorky Member 28 Member For: 17y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: Nelson bay Posted 01/10/09 08:04 AM Posted 01/10/09 08:04 AM I have seen a few on ebay mate
yorky Member 28 Member For: 17y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: Nelson bay Posted 01/10/09 08:05 AM Posted 01/10/09 08:05 AM oh and I think Bogan special do them aswell www.Bogan special .com.au
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now