PSIFRK Member 312 Member For: 19y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 16/09/09 07:19 AM Posted 16/09/09 07:19 AM Could someone please tell me how I can clean my intercooler to get it back to looking like new?? I have a polished rapid cooler.cheers guys
FPV6T UNDERCOAT CRUISER!!! Legacy Donating Member 1,655 Member For: 17y 8m 23d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 16/09/09 08:02 AM Posted 16/09/09 08:02 AM (edited) a bit of autosol and good old fashioned elbow grease she'll be looking like new!!! Edited 16/09/09 08:03 AM by fpv6t
ENVYOSXR Loves boost Legacy Donating Member 266 Member For: 17y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: VIC Posted 16/09/09 09:17 AM Posted 16/09/09 09:17 AM yea I was wondering the same thing, I have a rapid cooler and thought this isn't going to look this good in 10,000ks time. I pull any bugs and sh*t out every week when I clean the car and then clean the end tanks.
F6RD Legacy Donating Member 249 Member For: 18y 1m 6d Gender: Male Posted 18/09/09 09:46 AM Posted 18/09/09 09:46 AM I use California Custom, Purple metal polish, it is really good for aluminium and works alot better than autosol.Hardly any rubbing, and it polishes real quick. I bought some from autobarn for about $25 but well worth it.
F6RD Legacy Donating Member 249 Member For: 18y 1m 6d Gender: Male Posted 19/09/09 02:36 PM Posted 19/09/09 02:36 PM I use California Custom, Purple metal polish, it is really good for aluminium and works alot better than autosol.Hardly any rubbing, and it polishes real quick. I bought some from autobarn for about $25 but well worth it.
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 21d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 20/09/09 01:14 AM Posted 20/09/09 01:14 AM Yep the purple polish is great, as is Mothers mag & alloy polish... I find the Purple polish shines up quicker on these coolers.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now