ahmet123 Member 28 Member For: 17y 11m 30d Gender: Male Location: Northern Suburbs,Melbourne Posted 12/09/09 07:27 AM Posted 12/09/09 07:27 AM hey guys, turned on the air con on today, first time after a while.No air comes out of the rear of the centre console..Any idea what it could be??Also realised that when I went to squirt my windows,theres no water coming out of it.I can hear the machine working, and the waters full but nothings coming out.Help would be appreciated
Superdan Well-Hard Bangin' Member Member 3,422 Member For: 19y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Perff, WA Posted 12/09/09 11:30 AM Posted 12/09/09 11:30 AM (edited) RE: washers, check the nozzles for rust/blockages and maybe add some detergent or similar to clean out the lines. Mine stopped after not using them for a while over summer and I just kept trying and it started coming through, maybe that'll work.RE: A/C, stupid question, but are the vents open? Have you tried switching between the windscreen demister thing and like foot/face positions? Can't see why/how they would just stop working. Unless it's like an installed A/C in a house with separate motors? Edited 12/09/09 11:32 AM by Superdan
ahmet123 Member 28 Member For: 17y 11m 30d Gender: Male Location: Northern Suburbs,Melbourne Posted 12/09/09 01:18 PM Author Posted 12/09/09 01:18 PM ye I checkd all the aircon instruments but still nufn coming threw im thinking sumfings blocking it but what could do that?? I can hear sumfn happeng in there after taking the cover off but yee still nufn.. and as for the washers not sur il check with the detergengt tomoro..hope that works cheers mate for the help anyone else im open for offers??
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now