plasmid2 Member 45 Member For: 18y 3m 20d Posted 15/09/09 04:54 AM Posted 15/09/09 04:54 AM Sorry to bother you again Ben. What sort of power were you getting on the different tunes?Thanks for your time again. Cheers.
BensXR6T Member 478 Member For: 17y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: Burpengary QLD Posted 15/09/09 07:11 AM Author Posted 15/09/09 07:11 AM (edited) Didn't have it dyno'd on the 8psi tune, but got just over 250kw with the 10psi tune.Dunno what it was producing stock.If you're in brisbane, I'm more then happy to let you have a run in it. Edited 15/09/09 07:12 AM by BensXR6T
plasmid2 Member 45 Member For: 18y 3m 20d Posted 15/09/09 11:15 AM Posted 15/09/09 11:15 AM Wow that's amazing! I am in Melbourne unfortunately. I had a DYNO done today but only on the 8 PSI tune. Very disappointing. I only got 190rwkw. I think there is something wrong somewhere!! However the car feels so much better and more powerful then stock. So I don't know what is going. The tuner reckons it should be making about 180rwkw as standard anyway. I should have had it on the DYNO at the 10PSI tune.I re-gapped the existing spark plugs my self. I noticed that the thin element on 2 of the 6 plugs (not the bit you bend to gap it) looked very thin. Almost looked very fragile. I don't know if that would have an impact. Maybe I am just clutching at straws!! Maybe I will ring CAPA and see what they say. Cheers.
plasmid2 Member 45 Member For: 18y 3m 20d Posted 15/09/09 11:37 AM Posted 15/09/09 11:37 AM center electrode it's called. just looked it up.
BensXR6T Member 478 Member For: 17y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: Burpengary QLD Posted 15/09/09 11:43 AM Author Posted 15/09/09 11:43 AM I'm running bosch super4 plugs to try to avoid the spark from blowing out. Dunno if they make any difference, but I never seem to get any misfireshttp://rb-aa.bosch.com/boaa-pl/Product.jsp?prod_id=76&ccat_id=26&language=en-GB&publication=1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now