Brendan XR6-T Member 88 Member For: 17y 1m 19d Gender: Male Posted 27/08/09 04:33 AM Posted 27/08/09 04:33 AM When accelerating over 4000rpm at 10psi there is a noise coming from what sounds the back right of the car it sounds like a vibation coming from a loose guard but I checked everywhere and nothing feels loose. I am worried it could b the fuel pump not copeing but I'm not sure just taking a guess as I have heard these have read somewhere these have a weak fuel pump.
seduced Need more power. Now taking donations. Member 753 Member For: 17y 7m 14d Gender: Male Posted 27/08/09 05:06 AM Posted 27/08/09 05:06 AM Could be the passenger in your boot asking you to slow down?
Brendan XR6-T Member 88 Member For: 17y 1m 19d Gender: Male Posted 27/08/09 07:12 AM Author Posted 27/08/09 07:12 AM Could be the passenger in your boot asking you to slow down?Nope checked the boot nobody there...?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now