Process West Stage 2 Bf Is Cutting Required

roadster

• Member For: 15y 2m 28d

I posted this topic earlier in the process west area and it got taken off. I am GUESSING that maybee I posted it in the wrong area. I want to install an intercooler where no cutting or at least minimal cutting is required. Not that I cant cut metal its mainly for legality reasons so does the Process west stage 2 cooler require any cutting.

Thanks

• Member For: 15y 3m 1d

I think all decent sized coolers need a but of cutting, its not major and id say it would be legal its not like your hacking up the rad support or anything

that's an awsome price for the pw stge 2 ^ above is selling

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 7m 25d

Hey roadster I was the same as you when I was looking for a cooler. And that's why I chose the process west stage 2 cooler.

It was a dream to install, and the only metal that needs cutting, is a small piece off the edge of the radiator bracket.

They are a little bit more exy, but are well made and they look MAD.

• Member For: 16y 4m 19d
Hey roadster I was the same as you when I was looking for a cooler. And that's why I chose the process west stage 2 cooler.

It was a dream to install, and the only metal that needs cutting, is a small piece off the edge of the radiator bracket.

They are a little bit more exy, but are well made and they look MAD.

+1

I have the Stg 2 cooler with the under battery Intake and the only cutting was the radiator support ( no bigger than a 50c coin) and a useless piece of middle behind the fog light for the under battery intake (that's if you doing this).

The Kit comes with instructions and is very easy to install, the best money I've spent is this cooler.