saba Member 54 Member For: 17y 5m 28d Posted 21/07/09 12:56 PM Posted 21/07/09 12:56 PM Hey GuysNew on here and was wondering if anybody could help. I need to get myself some ford centrecaps (50mm X 20mm) but I cant find any. Ive found some on ebay but unfortunately they are too small. Im located in WAAny help is good helpcheerssaba
nifty Lost Member Legacy Donating Member 134 Member For: 18y 1m 24d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 21/07/09 01:14 PM Posted 21/07/09 01:14 PM Mines' a BA and I got em straight from fraud for $18ea.
saba Member 54 Member For: 17y 5m 28d Posted 21/07/09 01:21 PM Author Posted 21/07/09 01:21 PM mines a fg, tried fitting the original caps but they are too small
saba Member 54 Member For: 17y 5m 28d Posted 21/07/09 01:27 PM Author Posted 21/07/09 01:27 PM sorry what I need is the little logo things that stick on the cap (50mm by 20mm)
MonoRail Member 29 Member For: 19y 25d Posted 25/08/09 12:27 AM Posted 25/08/09 12:27 AM My little ford logo fell off my centrecap so I ended up buying new centrecaps $22 from ford, ripping the ford logo off and sticking them onto my old ones. (I had to do it this way because my rims were the bf mk2 run out dark agent ones where the centrecaps are $80 a pop and no way I was gonna pay that just to get the ford logo back.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now