Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 9d
Posted

Weld two standard coolers together!

Cut the bend pipe off the top of the end tank flush with the core on both coolers then join top to bottom, the end tank with the bend pipe should join to the same spot on the other cooler looking like a mrror image, resulting in same side entry and exit :) $90 for a double size cooler with nearly all standard mounts :bowdown:

I have seen a standard XR cooler with this Garrett turbo on an R31 skyline that did 11's. I will never underestimate this cooler again. BTW the car wasn't necessarily cold to get that acceleration.

  • 1 month later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 1m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: ACT
Posted

HDI or Fordboy's cooler, I wouldnt do the weld job of 2 stock ones unless u actually know what your doing and know how to weld.

'MICKAJ' - do u actually sell some/have photos, I would be keen to see what your talking about.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...