clint-xrt Member 41 Member For: 17y 4m 29d Gender: Male Posted 09/07/09 07:35 AM Posted 09/07/09 07:35 AM Anyone help me with a good spring height, atm car is standard, Been looking at king spring super lows but not sure if they are low enough??
F6RD Legacy Donating Member 249 Member For: 18y 29d Gender: Male Posted 09/07/09 08:51 AM Posted 09/07/09 08:51 AM Ive got AU SSL King springs in my BA, they are slightly lower than the BA SSL springs and they are a great ride height.I can get the part number if you like, but id have to climb under the car.So let me know.Cheers
mntxr Member 45 Member For: 17y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: melbourne Posted 09/07/09 08:56 AM Posted 09/07/09 08:56 AM I would be intested in the part number next time your under you car with a pic of the hieght if that's ok
F6RD Legacy Donating Member 249 Member For: 18y 29d Gender: Male Posted 09/07/09 09:01 AM Posted 09/07/09 09:01 AM (edited) Yeah no dramas, I just checked them out then, and the part number is Front KFFL-57SL and Rear KFRL-68SSLCheck out my member profile for a pic.Or I can email some pics. Edited 09/07/09 09:16 AM by F6RD
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now