Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: northern beaches
Posted

just wanted to know how much it would be to replace the left cv as im sure its f*cked

also if the tailshaft is twisted could I get a second price on that

cheers steve

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 14d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

people are getting quotes of around 600 per side fitted from pedders I think.

I did mi myself, only special tool you need is a deep 35mm socket. took about a day to do both sides with a few mates. I think you can get tailshafts from wreckers for a few hundred.

I paid 260 a side for 2nd hand cv's from a wrecker

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...