plasmid2 Member 45 Member For: 18y 3m 26d Posted 26/06/09 04:23 AM Posted 26/06/09 04:23 AM G'day to all. Does anyone know if there are Ford wreckers around Melbourne? Preferably in the south east. I know of a few Expensive Daewoo ones. In the past I have been able to pick up parts at a reasonable price for when I owned a Holden. Cheers. Plasmid2
mitchbek Legacy Donating Member 80 Member For: 18y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: East Gippsland Posted 26/06/09 04:27 AM Posted 26/06/09 04:27 AM http://www.ftgautosalvage.com.au/Default.aspGive them a call helpful guys should have what you need
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 6d Gender: Male Posted 26/06/09 04:37 AM Posted 26/06/09 04:37 AM FG Auto salvage are rip offs
kona86 disgruntled member Legacy Donating Member 1,237 Member For: 18y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Glen Waverley Posted 26/06/09 04:51 AM Posted 26/06/09 04:51 AM what do u mean man?they are awsome I reckon!!
plasmid2 Member 45 Member For: 18y 3m 26d Posted 26/06/09 05:02 AM Author Posted 26/06/09 05:02 AM cheers. Will check it out.
cooltint Member 686 Member For: 23y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast QLD Posted 26/06/09 01:31 PM Posted 26/06/09 01:31 PM FG Auto salvage are rip offsWhat makes you say that? I got my replacement Brembos and pads off them for less than half what Ford wanted, I think they're champions.Big AL
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 6d Gender: Male Posted 27/06/09 12:09 AM Posted 27/06/09 12:09 AM yea I just think there overpriced that's allt56 - $45004pot brembo fronts conversion - $4000bf typhoon gauges - $750ive done looking around and found things cheaper more then once..t56 - $4500 (rebuilt and bluprinted)6pot brembo front conversion - $2500/$3000 (brand new)bf typhoon gauges - $700 brand new
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now