pezzaxr6t Member 30 Member For: 17y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 15/06/09 04:39 AM Posted 15/06/09 04:39 AM hi guys im looking into getting a set of fpv wheels 19'' but they only have them in +35 offset would these rims be ok on a BA?, because I thought that the ba have a +36 offset, on the advert they specify to be fitted for an AU falcon but I think they mite fit on ba??
Erko Legacy Donating Member 1,079 Member For: 23y 5d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 15/06/09 05:30 AM Posted 15/06/09 05:30 AM yes, definately.
pezzaxr6t Member 30 Member For: 17y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 15/06/09 12:03 PM Author Posted 15/06/09 12:03 PM thanks erko , yeh just wanted to make sure before I went ahead with the payment cheers
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now