XR6Turbz Member 25 Member For: 17y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: ACT Posted 23/08/09 03:07 PM Posted 23/08/09 03:07 PM make sure you get a cooler to suit your mods now and future upgrades, u dont want an average or small cooler to 'do the job' now and then later u need a bigger one.I learnt this the hard way.Get a Nizpro, HDI or Monza, they have high numbers (KW) so shouldnt be much issues apart from installing them and getting a good tune to suit
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 23/08/09 03:18 PM Posted 23/08/09 03:18 PM How the hell are you even comparing Nizpro with the Monza?
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 13d Gender: Not Telling Posted 23/08/09 03:27 PM Posted 23/08/09 03:27 PM Sure you don't mean Nizpro, Process West or Rapid's?
jasol Member 571 Member For: 17y 8m 13d Location: adelaide Posted 24/08/09 01:20 AM Posted 24/08/09 01:20 AM yea dont know what that blokes on about but I deffently would not consider the monza, even my hdi lost a few kws back to back, rapids imo
ENVYOSXR Loves boost Legacy Donating Member 266 Member For: 17y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: VIC Posted 24/08/09 03:29 AM Posted 24/08/09 03:29 AM never seen greddy on a xr6t, I just installed my rapid v2 kit last week bloody awesome I recommend
winter bft Member 56 Member For: 18y 3m 15d Gender: Male Location: melbourne Posted 28/08/09 10:11 AM Posted 28/08/09 10:11 AM mate its not a skylinewhat's that got to do with anything about his cooler??? I didn't know only skylines were aloud to have them.imo if it's proven that you are going to gain power safely, than go for it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now