Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • disgruntled member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Glen Waverley
Posted

have a look in the for sale section mate

  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 23d
Posted

Carsguide has got heaps in what you're looking for mate, the going rate for BA turbo's is around the $20k mark or under. I picked up my 02 for $18k with 90k on the clock.

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Albury, NSW
Posted

now I have seen a red xr6t, the new highway patrol fg are all red, look pretty good.

  • YBSLOW
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted
:secret: widge, excellent choice. Look forward to seeing pics.
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 18d
Posted

Yes way back in the day, an AU

I traded my 08 RColt for the FG Xr6T, will get pics up as soon as I stop driving it :spoton:

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 4m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canberra
Posted (edited)

Very interested to know how the manual is going. Gimme three pedals and a stick any day!

Surely you have stopped driving for long enough to take a coupla pics by now! hehe!

Edited by Mish
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 18d
Posted

Sorry guys, the Manual is going great no issues yet lol.

Here are some Camera phone pics sorry guys.

l_1d5e199ef8e94af487615a11524176e7.jpg

l_410f6c25217e40d59046882e1d8c0251.jpg

l_46970e7dff8847fcbaf9ce22860c5ee0.jpg

l_5290d8b0fa7a483c868d420574635ae1.jpg

l_6d82432baee84ead929b08664774a611.jpg

l_8e069d7a893d4d9e8ab3ff84c2f98302.jpg

l_b639064c88c24f92a975dbfc3c64b828.jpg

If you turn off traction control spinning the wheels coming onto boost 1st and 2nd is no trouble love it.

Tell me what you think

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 4m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

Looks fantastic! I'm just concerned as everyone says the manual is a waste. But I'm like you, just can't live with an auto. Maybe, just maybe if this had paddles I would, but not sure.

Heard some reports of very bad axle tramp and the diff sounding like it's about to come through the backseat...although with a brand newy you wouldn't expect it would ya!

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 18d
Posted

You do get the axel tramp etc with traction on, probably because its limiting power, with it off it is fine.

The manual is awesome its a little noisy etc but its supposed to be a performance car so I expect that.

Get a manual, I drove an Auto, the manual is such a different experience for me anyway

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...