Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Hey guys, driving home the other day my ute was makin some bad noises from the front passener side, so I pulled over and checked it out, the sway bar mounting bracket was totaly snapped and ripped off with the sway bar bangin on the chassis, I have a bigger sway bar and I think these brackets are still the standard ones, (was already done when I bought it), does some one sell some bigger after market mounting brackets, would autobarn or something hav them? your help would be much appreciated.

thanks dwayne

heres some pics after I pulled them both out, broken and intact.

post-13721-1239951708_thumb.jpg

post-13721-1239951780_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...