Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted

I'm talking on the phone to a client this morning (on my hands free of course) when I hear this spooling turbo beside me. I had a colleague with me & he's writing down phone numbers from the client whilst this young guy & I are bating each other. He's in a dark green Datto ute (one of those little ones originally 1200cc's I think) with deffinite turbo power, we had two small stabs at each other, he had a really low 1st gear, I think my 1st & his 2nd were quite similar.

We were having a ball without being dangerous or silly. I need to catch up with him somewhere where there's more room for fun.

God I love this car, my colleague was laughing his head off, I'll find out what the client thought this afternoon when I meet with him.

GOD I LOVE THIS CAR.

Scotty

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

I agree!!! I'm in Wello Point and I believe we need a legal drag strip out this way. Just to show people how good these things really are!!!!

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 19d
Posted

I agree driving 85ks to our nearest dragstrip (for us Vicky Pt / redlands ppl) is too goddam far and lets just say the boys in blue are cracking down just a tad.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...