PAZZ Legacy Donating Member 108 Member For: 19y 2m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melb. Northern suburbs Posted 16/12/08 06:19 AM Posted 16/12/08 06:19 AM just as long as hes not at the swans I dont care, hes a prancer imo.And Barry Hall is a closet cross dresser!! All the best Cuz, its TIGER TIME..
spine Legacy Donating Member 642 Member For: 20y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Footscrayastan Posted 16/12/08 07:56 AM Posted 16/12/08 07:56 AM I support the team with a different coloured sash and I would have liked him there too.Maybe now the tigress cubs will actually make the finals. 9th seems to be their favorite position.Do I need to remind you of your teams performance last year? especially against us??? Im looking forward to "The Iceman" Hopefully he dosent f*ck it up.
BGDAV Member 30 Member For: 20y 8m 6d Location: melbourne Posted 16/12/08 09:02 AM Posted 16/12/08 09:02 AM good luck to him deserves second chance
XRSics Legacy Donating Member 325 Member For: 17y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/12/08 09:10 AM Posted 16/12/08 09:10 AM I think if I hear bout this any more I will spew.
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 16/12/08 09:12 AM Posted 16/12/08 09:12 AM (edited) Lepoards dont change their spots, however its pretty clear that he's got good footy left in him.He's paid to help win games and im sure that will happen. Who cares what he does out of work. I mean who here does stuff their employer wouldnt approve of??? Supporters, players, coaches etc all want a premiership and I think they are much closer now :( If he can keep things low key, he'll be ok.Very few atheletes are worthy of being role models. Bit of a shame when people put them high up on the pedestoolFreo shoulda taken him! Edited 16/12/08 09:21 AM by Mat
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now