wilba Member 828 Member For: 17y 11m 4d Gender: Male Posted 05/12/08 09:22 AM Posted 05/12/08 09:22 AM does anyone no were I cn get my turbo hiflowed and how much thanx
MJSXR6T Member 13 Member For: 18y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 09/12/08 03:13 AM Posted 09/12/08 03:13 AM Hi Wilbaz, any good turbo shop can do the job for you. Firstly you need to work out what you are trying to achieve. I had a T04Z comp wheel and 38mm wastegate flapper installed, great top end but laggy as. The standard 35 will handle 450rwhp quite well. I had mine done at MTQ in Brisbane, good job good price and located nationally. Cheers
Dirty32 Legendary member!! Legacy Donating Member 1,739 Member For: 19y 8m 14d Gender: Male Location: Dianella, West Oz Posted 09/12/08 04:14 AM Posted 09/12/08 04:14 AM What are you trying to achieve with this wilbaz?The stock turbo (with wastegate & flapper mod) have proven themselves numerous times to a little over 400rwkw on pump fuel, more with race fuel...If your going to be chasing well over that, it might be an idea to look at an upgraded externally gated turbo as opposed to high flowed stocker, suppose it comes down to $$...
wilba Member 828 Member For: 17y 11m 4d Gender: Male Posted 09/12/08 07:35 AM Author Posted 09/12/08 07:35 AM well hoping for 400rwkwbut that will be down the track tha turbo is of my car as I did a oil pump so my turbo mite be f*cked but I think my mecanic is sending it to mtq to get looked at so we will c wat happens thanx
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now