marek Member 32 Member For: 17y 11m 5d Gender: Male Posted 05/11/08 10:12 AM Posted 05/11/08 10:12 AM hi I just bought a stewart warner boost guage, it doesnt want to read more thgan 4psi, the previous owner said it was reading 100% correct acording to the dyno, I changed guages and put my auto meter in there and it reads 6psi can I have the guage fixed or do I buy a new one thanks
watda Member 40 Member For: 18y 5m 8d Posted 06/11/08 12:18 AM Posted 06/11/08 12:18 AM (edited) Hey have you checked to see if the boost line is kinked in any way or if there's a leak in the line somewhere? Of course, if you're using the same boost line just connecting the different gauges in your cabin this will be irrelevant! Edited 06/11/08 12:19 AM by watda
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now