Fletchus Member 36 Member For: 18y 3m 25d Gender: Male Location: Mandurah W.A Posted 28/07/08 10:49 AM Posted 28/07/08 10:49 AM I have spent days reading all the threads on how to install a dvd player im just confirming I can get away with everything only using this kit http://www.asllogistics.com/catalog/Video-conversion-kit-p-19.html ? and everything would be plug and play? sorry if I have got this wrong and sound like an idiot bout this just want to make sure! and when the normal screen is on with the icc and it comes up with Aux on it how does the video come through! Cheers
Slammer Member 81 Member For: 19y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Motherland Posted 29/07/08 03:45 AM Posted 29/07/08 03:45 AM Assuming you have a premo ICC with a colour LCD and an iPod connecter then yes. That kit only converts the Video into the RGB format. The Audio part of the kit is one of two things. One an input plug that merges two RCA into a 3.5mm jack that you can plug into your iPod connector and the second part is the line filter that goes between the deck and the 3.5mm input jack.If you do need the iPod connector then add this to the list. ASL. Just say your from FXR6T.com and he should give you a better price then on the web.Hope this helped
Slammer Member 81 Member For: 19y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Motherland Posted 29/07/08 04:59 AM Posted 29/07/08 04:59 AM (edited) sorry if half of that doesn’t make sense I wrote that whilst I was a hurry at work. Also for some reason I can edit it. Edited 29/07/08 05:00 AM by Slammer
Fletchus Member 36 Member For: 18y 3m 25d Gender: Male Location: Mandurah W.A Posted 29/07/08 09:40 AM Author Posted 29/07/08 09:40 AM Yeh still not sure on how the video comes through the screen though and would it be cheaper to get that ipod connector from ford or ASL? also theres ( I think) a amplified version and one without the amplified one would be better I hope to tackle this next weekend as I should have all the gear :D
sicklaser Member 183 Member For: 20y 21d Location: Mackay QLD Posted 29/07/08 02:38 PM Posted 29/07/08 02:38 PM the kit come with everything you need except your dvd player. just get one from autobarn or somewhere like that. or use an Ipod video. The kit also comes with the AUX input lead but its better to buy the amplified one from for for about $120 and put that in.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now