Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 12d
Posted (edited)

Hey,

Anybody have some photos of this car? I am considering purchasing but can't find many photos, except for the 3 or 4 on here.

Thanks!

Edit:

post-150-1218368396_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dagabond
  • 100,000Ks and still going strong.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Launceston Tas
Posted

These are the oly 2 decent photos I have. the colour doen't really come through to good with them but anyway.

08-02-08_1655-1.jpg

06-04-08_0522.jpg

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 12d
Posted

It's actuallyquite a unique colour, looks pretty good!

I've noticed that the colour is pretty reflective off whatever environment you're in - If you're in the sun, the colour looks more bright/vibrant. If it's cloudy, car looks bluey/grey.

Does it show dirt a lot?

  • 100,000Ks and still going strong.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Launceston Tas
Posted

Yep. I get a lot of dust from trucks collecting on it when I am working, so the first thing on my days off is to wash the ute.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...