Strike_Lightning Strike_Lightning Legacy Donating Member 198 Member For: 20y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Warnbro WA Posted 05/07/08 04:37 AM Posted 05/07/08 04:37 AM hi guys,wasnt sure where to put this thread so shooved it here.I am just about to start upgrading my ride(04 5spd) and I wanted to find out what my starting kw's are.a mate of mine has a g-tech meter( its a small electronic device that measures kw and approx quarter mile times and speed),it just sticks to the windscreen. so off we went to a quiet place somewhere to do a few runs. I was pleasantly supprised to get an average of 208rwkw from a stock standard ride.im sure I would get a different reading from a dyno check but its a good starting point so now for the upgrades.has anybody else had any experiance with this little unit and what is the average rwkw's for a stock ride.cheer dg
cobrav8 Member 1,969 Member For: 21y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: New Zealand Posted 05/07/08 05:24 AM Posted 05/07/08 05:24 AM Average would be 190 to 210.I have a D-pic gauge that mounts in a Tripod gauge pod - does most of the functions of a g-tech.
illusionzzz Member 180 Member For: 20y 9m 24d Posted 05/07/08 07:46 AM Posted 05/07/08 07:46 AM (edited) I've tested a Gtech Pro on the quarter mile and they were really really close. The Gtech said it was a tiny little bit quicker than what I actually ran. Not sure about the power estimate though. Edited 05/07/08 07:46 AM by illusionzzz
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now