Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 17d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Yeh been huntting for the last month and I came across this car, It's a Dec 2002 BA XR6T with 83,000k's on the clock its in pritty much mint condition with full leather interior, momo stick, hard top with a spoiler and it all came down to $20k! ( I think he said it was a Ex- Demmo or something) I get to pick it up on Wedesday

14062008015.jpg

14062008016.jpg

BTW im NOT the guy in the car lol :P

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 11d
Posted

Hi Rated X

Looks pretty tidy hows it go?

I am still waiting for my first dry weather test drive so I am pretty keen to see what all the fuss is about..A good whack cheaper than a newby FG at $43K too

have fun with it

cheers utemad

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 17d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

It goes like its brand new mate, honestly I havnt seen any car this old that was this cond, it drives nice and smooth

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 11d
Posted

]

Mate your a lucky bugger.. Aint it funny go back to the 70's era and that would be still considered brand new .. these days people discard cars two weeks after they leave the lot..

Enjoy your new ride. It doesn't look like its done much working for a living

cheers utemad

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 16d
  • Location: W.A
Posted (edited)

No grab it aye mate the dealer was not pis&*n in you pocket HONEST yep it was a demo back in 2002 and ain't been used since

Edited by mickbundy
  • 5 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...