Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 13d
Posted

Hi guys as title suggestes, im looking at upgrading soon and would like to hear some point of views...

Im looking for a power upgrade and having a ba03 5sp probably better to change to a new car instead of upgrading mine Ie. gearbox valve springs etc.. thought id just go to a bf or something.

I was looking at a bf foon with 380rwkw but then my thought that my insurence will only cover me with 1 mod otherwise I will have to go with just cars and there premium is about 3times as much as im only 19. So I thought is there any cars that will have more power than my t stock???? That are under 40k ???? I cant really think of many except for some V8s but there pretty boring. I was looking at TTV8s but once again insurence wont cover me..

Anyone got any ideas???

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

A 19 year old in a 380rwkw car? That is a disaster waiting to happen. Why don't you keep the T for a while or mod it.

  • My engine bay is Bionic
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Freeways
Posted

I kinda agree, but think its more fun to start from scacth and slowly build and mod your car up. That way you will also become familar with the gradual increase in power.

The 380 rear wheel mark is enormous for any road car.

I.B.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 13d
Posted

ha yeah it is alot hey. might just look at a manual monaro as it would be more practical for me at the moment than a ute

  • Gold Platinum Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Get a cheap BF-T with a ZF or T56 and start with the basic mods, like injectors, edit and v.springs. You will just have to see if just cars or shannons will insure you first.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...