Strike_Lightning Strike_Lightning Legacy Donating Member 198 Member For: 20y 6m 6d Gender: Male Location: Warnbro WA Posted 09/05/08 03:38 AM Posted 09/05/08 03:38 AM hi guys, I am ready to do a few mods to my 04 man xr6t, but I cant make my mind up which way to go. I dont want to go overboard( not dragging her )just 20 or 30 ish more kw would do. I am in perth and have spoken to a few mod shops around the traps but they all tell me a different story.I was just wandering if anybody out there in perth has had experience with a mod shop that they can recommend to me to achieve this kind of kw gains.cheersdg246
Erko Legacy Donating Member 1,079 Member For: 22y 11m 27d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 09/05/08 04:45 AM Posted 09/05/08 04:45 AM if you are only after 20 or 30kw then a custom edit will do the job for you.beware however that most of us started only wanting another 20 or 30kw
Guest Guests Posted 09/05/08 08:24 AM Posted 09/05/08 08:24 AM call Simon from Xtreme Ford Tuning (he's a site sponsor) and organise a custom edit.Best bang for your buck mod bar none, but you'll want more - I'm warning ya !!! (he,he)
xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 10/05/08 03:51 PM Posted 10/05/08 03:51 PM I shopped around when I was looking for an upgrade and through the advice on here I went to see Simon at Xtreme. Great service and I haven't had any problems so far....."touching wood".
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now