Grudgee Every Mod's Favourite Member Member 1,496 Member For: 18y 6m 27d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/04/08 10:38 PM Author Posted 14/04/08 10:38 PM I have done a 14.3 at Willowbank. Only mods are F6 snorkel/K&N filter and the bung removal!!!It was a great night as their was 3 TTG's all racing each otherI've done the exact same mods, plus a flash tune and was hoping for a low 13. Dunno if I'm dreaming or not - I guess we'll soon see.
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 10d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 14/04/08 10:43 PM Posted 14/04/08 10:43 PM (edited) I think it still holds the record for fastest destroyed power train as wellYou must be a Dynowog stooge!,it broke the input shaft in the 6speed after about 20 passes at the track Are'nt you the same clown who said that DW was going to make your Terror run 10's 1st time out The car is still daily driven and not being babied by a soccer mum either!CYA JEFF Edited 14/04/08 10:45 PM by DBOSS
Guest Guests Posted 15/04/08 05:56 AM Posted 15/04/08 05:56 AM It did not grenade the transfer case, It was the input shaft that was broken and that led to the box being strengthened while it was out.. The car is still around, he is focusing on another project for now, his 300c .as the cooler months come we should see more of the TT and that 11.2 will be bettered.Who strengthened it
CV PERFORMANCE Senior Member Member 139 Member For: 20y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Caringbah 9526-5322 Posted 15/04/08 06:00 AM Posted 15/04/08 06:00 AM Who strengthened itKewish Auto in Mexico!
Guest Guests Posted 15/04/08 06:01 AM Posted 15/04/08 06:01 AM Kewish Auto in Mexico!Jeeze, that's 2 going down there now. Was hoping you knew of someone local, might just wait till it breaks then lol.
paulie0735 Member 68 Member For: 19y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 15/04/08 08:07 AM Posted 15/04/08 08:07 AM You must be a Dynowog stooge!,Hi praise indeed coming from the clowned prince of stooges!Are'nt you the same clown who said that DW was going to make your Terror run 10's 1st time outSpeaking of clowns.............Now, exactly what post was it that I’m supposed to have made that claim in?
Twinpiston Member 133 Member For: 20y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Brisvegas Posted 15/04/08 09:33 AM Posted 15/04/08 09:33 AM I've done the exact same mods, plus a flash tune and was hoping for a low 13. Dunno if I'm dreaming or not - I guess we'll soon see.Now, back to the topic at hand.One of the TTG's that night had a full exhaust, tune and CAI and he was running 13.6's if I remember, so you should be right!!!
Grudgee Every Mod's Favourite Member Member 1,496 Member For: 18y 6m 27d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/04/08 11:17 AM Author Posted 15/04/08 11:17 AM Now, back to the topic at hand.One of the TTG's that night had a full exhaust, tune and CAI and he was running 13.6's if I remember, so you should be right!!!That would be lovely. Fingers crossed!
mynameisplayer Member 27 Member For: 18y 4m 28d Posted 10/05/08 01:34 PM Posted 10/05/08 01:34 PM $$$$ spent for this speed?
Grudgee Every Mod's Favourite Member Member 1,496 Member For: 18y 6m 27d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 31/05/08 04:53 AM Author Posted 31/05/08 04:53 AM $$$$ spent for this speed?I managed a 13.595 @165.43 km/h, with about $1500 in mods from standard.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now