idawina Member 23 Member For: 20y 1m 19d Posted 14/03/08 11:36 AM Posted 14/03/08 11:36 AM Hey guys! traded in my 05 ba2 xr6t ute for a brand new bf2 FPV Tornado. Got to wait until 31st to pick it so it will be the longest 2 weeks ever!
MrBean Member 400 Member For: 20y 4m 22d Location: Melbourne Posted 14/03/08 11:21 PM Posted 14/03/08 11:21 PM Ah, congrats on your buy - they are nice toyz - I enjoy mine Now, when you going to do stage 2+ (at the very minimum) You should plan ahead...lol
Hoops Member 22 Member For: 20y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 17/03/08 09:53 PM Posted 17/03/08 09:53 PM (edited) You wont be disapointed when you pick it up, it will be well worth the wait.What colour? What options? And what mods are planned Edited 17/03/08 09:54 PM by Hoops
qikshift Member 518 Member For: 19y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 17/03/08 09:55 PM Posted 17/03/08 09:55 PM NICE... as above... what options and colour and yes WHAT mods hehe ;p
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/03/08 10:00 PM Posted 17/03/08 10:00 PM Well done mate, very nice
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 7d Gender: Male Posted 17/03/08 10:21 PM Posted 17/03/08 10:21 PM lucky bugger
idawina Member 23 Member For: 20y 1m 19d Posted 18/03/08 11:22 AM Author Posted 18/03/08 11:22 AM come with a few options its got the 19" dark agent wheels, climate control, 6 speed auto, leather interior, hard lid and I think that's about all. Silohette on color. Oh and isnt the push button start cool!The dealer director drove the car, it has never been sold to anyone and has 2000km on it. I dont know if this had happened anywhere before but it has a catback exhaust, john bowe air intake and capa flash tune on it already, and dyno tuned 250rwkw. I asked about warranty and they said it wont effect warranty. wasnt sure on this so I wrote typed up a bit of a letter and got them to sign a document which covers all the mods and any failures that may occur because of them. So I got flash tuner and still a full warranty?! Have to see how that one pans out....No more mods planned as yet, they are pretty cool standard! maybee just a dyno check to make sure its not running lean or anything scary.
MrBean Member 400 Member For: 20y 4m 22d Location: Melbourne Posted 20/03/08 11:21 AM Posted 20/03/08 11:21 AM That's beautiful!Congrats....
BYBYHSV Member 33 Member For: 18y 11m 1d Posted 30/03/08 08:10 AM Posted 30/03/08 08:10 AM That looks so tough as man, god I love those wheels wanted them for mine but they reckoned at the time I couldnt get them for mine.
turboknapp Legacy Donating Member 783 Member For: 19y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: perth w.a Posted 30/03/08 08:15 AM Posted 30/03/08 08:15 AM that is one nice ride, very jealous that's for sure. Even after all I have just recently spent I'm still weighing up on whether I should upgrade
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now