Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Got the T tuned at Nizpro in bayswater today, they did a great job.

BA mk1, siemens injectors, RAPID cooler and CAI, high flow cat, EDIT, valve springs

301rwkw @ 15psi

Thanks to the guys at Nizpro, and Chris from Rapid, and of course the members of this forum.

Just hoping the auto holds up....

Will fit a trans cooler soonish.

Dan

  • Mmmmm......BOOST
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: central coast
Posted

Nice work they feel like an awsome car when they hit that 300 mark good to see they looked after you ,talk to them about your box if it starts playin up they did a great job on mine .

have fun and start a new bank account just for tyres you'll need it

  • BIGRED
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sth East Melb
Posted
Got the T tuned at Nizpro in bayswater today, they did a great job.

BA mk1, siemens injectors, RAPID cooler and CAI, high flow cat, EDIT, valve springs

301rwkw @ 15psi

Thanks to the guys at Nizpro, and Chris from Rapid, and of course the members of this forum.

Just hoping the auto holds up....

Will fit a trans cooler soonish.

Dan

that's exactly the mods ive got done except I havent fitted my rapid cooler and cai yet! great result! have u done your actuator yet?

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

nah haven't upgraded actuator yet mate, I will in time if I chase more power. I have been out driving all night, this thing PULLS. Scary stuff, I love it!

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 9m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: PERTH WA
Posted

Congratulations mate on hitting the 300. Give it a couple of weeks and then you'll be wanting more power! :shocked:

  • Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney NSW
Posted

Good to see you got it tuned mate, nice result.

Did the boost peak at 15 then drop lower?

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Yeah mate peaked at 15, I'll put up my dyno sheet once I get my camera from work.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: kenthurst, Sydney
Posted

well done mate. yep , auto will probably give up after a while. mine is playing up now and I will be up for a re -build real soon.

Cheers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...