Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 9m 25d Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 30/06/03 02:14 AM Posted 30/06/03 02:14 AM Still kicking myself I didnt spring for the Sports steering wheel, as you can only put the momo one on at the dealers.
Guest Hydro Guests Posted 30/06/03 03:01 AM Posted 30/06/03 03:01 AM Wish I had gone for the Sports Steering Wheel (I didn't know it was available at the time :nugget: ) and perhaps the sun roof.
bez Member 92 Member For: 23y 3m 30d Location: Brisbane Posted 30/06/03 03:40 AM Posted 30/06/03 03:40 AM I was going to get an XR6, so the turbo was enough option for me
Superoo Member 340 Member For: 23y 10m 28d Gender: Male Posted 30/06/03 04:25 AM Posted 30/06/03 04:25 AM Kicking myself for not getting the spare alloy. One of the few options that is more than reasonable.Also should have opted for the side air bags. Then again, had someone told me I'd be driving a car like this a few years back I'd have laughed.Can't have everything now can you....
Guest Mac_Dude Guests Posted 30/06/03 05:51 AM Posted 30/06/03 05:51 AM Since I ordered my T last week this is a difficult question The biggest debate was over the Premium Brakes. The financial controller argued very convincingly that I was only getting them because of the shudder problem with some of the std brakes. So we ditched them because we shouldn't have to pay extra to get brakes that work and that by October the problem may be fixed.If not, the above mentioned controller will make life so difficult for my dealer that they will want to fix it to avoid her standing out the front with a poster advertising the brake problem :nugget: So in my mind the debate rages on, but I can't go past the fact that I shouldn't have to pay extra for acceptable brakes.
Guest 56Mainline Guests Posted 30/06/03 07:09 AM Posted 30/06/03 07:09 AM The intention was always to upgrade to MRT Racing or Willwood brakes rather that fork out for the Ford premium brakes. So far the standards have done all that I have asked of them and have not been found wanting, and I haven't experiencing any shudder problems. So I'm holding off on a brake upgrade.
Guest 56Mainline Guests Posted 30/06/03 07:13 AM Posted 30/06/03 07:13 AM Interesting to note that few if any option the "headlights on feature" or "reverse sensors" etc.Oh yeah. Definitely would option for the weathershields. I got the standards, so don't know how the slimline version perform. But the standards allow cruising at speed with the front windows down to enjoy all the exhaust & induction music....
Guest He|mut Guests Posted 30/06/03 08:18 AM Posted 30/06/03 08:18 AM I wish I optioned for the XR6T....PERIOD!!! B) Need to win lotto or at least luck to go my way at least once in my life, need a new job. As an n/a XR6 owner, I feel your pain..but its still a great car.
KrasH Bloody Orange Team (BOT) Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 23y 3m 7d Gender: Male Location: Canberra, Australia Posted 30/06/03 08:53 AM Posted 30/06/03 08:53 AM I'd have to say that on top of the leather interior, sat nav, premium sound and some other minor stuff, I should've optioned Premium brakes, 18" wheels, Sports steering wheel, but I feel that the stuff I didn't option can be added later on without much difficulty anyways. However, I am tempted to add sports steering wheel to my option list.
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 30/06/03 01:28 PM Posted 30/06/03 01:28 PM Interesting to note that few if any option the "reverse sensors" etc.If such a thing existed, I probably should have got the 'surround sound' version of the reverse sensing gizmo - may have saved me from all the scrapes and scratches I have put on my (previously) nice new alloys :(
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now