xr6cruzer Member 18 Member For: 18y 9m 28d Posted 14/12/07 06:23 AM Posted 14/12/07 06:23 AM I have searched the topics and saw the small one with the colours. I am interested in the Phantom black colour. Does anyone have any large pics of a phantom sedan ? I am looking at black windows and phantom paint, anyone have good pics ? Cheers lads and ladies,
XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 14/12/07 07:16 AM Posted 14/12/07 07:16 AM phantom is purple I think your thinkin of silouette black?
xr6cruzer Member 18 Member For: 18y 9m 28d Posted 14/12/07 10:11 AM Author Posted 14/12/07 10:11 AM SORRY !!!!silouette black I buggered the original post up pretty well !! Na, looking for pix of the black !!Thanks all.
BFHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,932 Member For: 20y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: nsw Posted 14/12/07 10:17 AM Posted 14/12/07 10:17 AM have you seen fantasy.
xr6cruzer Member 18 Member For: 18y 9m 28d Posted 14/12/07 10:40 AM Author Posted 14/12/07 10:40 AM Very very nice Hoon..Just realised the colour choice available on the new series falcon and I am also chasing a picture of 'silk'. Has anyone got one ?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now