deano_barra Legacy Donating Member 76 Member For: 17y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/12/08 08:20 AM Posted 04/12/08 08:20 AM my cat did completeli sh*te itself about 6 hours after it lol xrscar spretty sure u were on ft rd the other dai when I was on my way home from work lol
XRSCAR Member 414 Member For: 18y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: FTG, Victoria Posted 04/12/08 08:25 AM Posted 04/12/08 08:25 AM where was this! time?
kona86 disgruntled member Legacy Donating Member 1,237 Member For: 18y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: Glen Waverley Posted 04/12/08 08:25 AM Posted 04/12/08 08:25 AM looks like it would be about as quick as a stock T?it almost is, ive driven it and its nearly as quick as my stock txrscar spretty sure u were on ft rd the other dai when I was on my way home from work lolwrite that sorta stuff in the vic spotted thread deanoooooooo, sheeeesh!!! have I taught u nothing!!
deano_barra Legacy Donating Member 76 Member For: 17y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/12/08 08:28 AM Posted 04/12/08 08:28 AM haha probly monday or tuesday or sumthin u turned right at windermere if that helps cos it was like the backstreets to my house n wouldve been around 620pm 630pm I was stuck behind one or two cars!
XRSCAR Member 414 Member For: 18y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: FTG, Victoria Posted 04/12/08 09:57 AM Posted 04/12/08 09:57 AM yep would have been me live right around the corner from there!
JimmyXR6T04 Member 1,299 Member For: 21y 3m 13d Location: Canberra Posted 04/12/08 02:01 PM Author Posted 04/12/08 02:01 PM How did ya go with the tune and the wedding mate?Wedding went well thanks mate!! Ended up spending a week in Fiji for the honeymoon, it was quite relaxing!! I didn't end up getting a tune, I'm just being content driving a normal car for a while. In the process of buying a house (had my offer accepted), so in the long run, I'm glad I got rid of the XR! (Never would have been able to save enough with it) Getting rid of it has let me save about $800 per month (maybe even more). Now that I've got my investment property, I'll keep the fairmont another 4 to 5 years, then buy another house and spoil myself with a nice car again.. Unfortunately for the wife, she'll probably get the fairmont I can't believe it's been over a year since I got rid of the XR, I still miss it But I guess in the long run it was for the best!
deano_barra Legacy Donating Member 76 Member For: 17y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/12/08 07:54 AM Posted 05/12/08 07:54 AM yeah sic im round the corner from there too ill giv u a toot next time we cross paths
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now