Lightning Member 335 Member For: 23y 8m 18d Location: Perth, Western Australia Posted 22/06/03 01:53 AM Author Posted 22/06/03 01:53 AM Hi guys,I don't accept this. I had Premium Brakes on my AUII XR6 and didn't have this problem, so I can't accept it's a brake dust buildup issue, generic to the brakes. I can, however, accept that it's a "feature" with these particular brakes and, if this is the case, I will be in contact with PBR as it is simply unacceptable.Lightning...
Guest Guests Posted 22/06/03 02:58 AM Posted 22/06/03 02:58 AM Lightning you must let us know how you get on. Im a plumber, tried a new brand of washer the other day and found them to make a squeely noise,you reckon my customers didnt ring up and complane ! And muggins here had to go out for nothing and change them all.Maby we should start an action group cause Ford are doing SFA about it .PBR might need abit of a shake up !
Lightning Member 335 Member For: 23y 8m 18d Location: Perth, Western Australia Posted 23/06/03 09:32 AM Author Posted 23/06/03 09:32 AM Interestingly, it rained yesterday in Perth and the problem no longer exists today after I went for a drive in the rain. Hmmm.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now