Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, NSW
Posted

I used castrol magnatech and was happy with it, now using penrite 10w 60 which is good, but magnatech was better. I don't think you'll notice too much difference from different oils, so long as it's clean it should do the trick. I have tried more expensive synthetic oils (the ferrari shell oil and mobil 1) but imo they make the engine feel flimsy. A mineral/synthetic blend keeps the bottom end feeling solid imo but is probably just all in my head (nothing scientific), remember the oil is there to form a barrier between metal surfaces, so thinner is not always better.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...