Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE,
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Any one want to sell there old 17 inch ford rims as I need them for my slicks, dont care if there scratched.

I only want 2.

Thanks michael.

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 7m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
Any one want to sell there old 17 inch ford rims as I need them for my slicks, dont care if there scratched.

I only want 2.

Thanks michael.

give me a call michael come down to my factory I should have something lying around.

Wilko

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...