Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

They shoot nice flames too once the cat has been high flowed...lol

  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 7d
  • Location: Cessnock
Posted

Mines punched and it stinks like fart gas .

I'm gonna put 2 catco high flow ones on side by side with my xforce 3.5 inch system . I got told that provided that they are not to far back then they will get hot enough and work .

  • Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney NSW
Posted
They shoot nice flames too once the cat has been high flowed...lol

that's tune dependant my son :censored:

  • Yaris member
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 3m 16d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I was driving behind an SS ute yesterday.. he had no cat.. I could smell it.. dont think ill be doing that mod!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...