Slymeat Team Kickass Legacy Donating Member 1,926 Member For: 22y 8m Gender: Male Location: Albion Park, NSW Posted 02/08/07 03:33 AM Posted 02/08/07 03:33 AM All I get is does not support 64 bit browser.
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/08/07 09:27 AM Posted 02/08/07 09:27 AM Very nice, awesome
BA_Boost Junkie Member 22 Member For: 21y 7m 29d Posted 02/08/07 11:50 AM Author Posted 02/08/07 11:50 AM Awesome... we need more Ts getting out on the track and showing what the big cars can doThanks man, that's for sure !!! next drift day for me will be 11th november for me, hopefully I can do some good!!good luck, where ya drifting?? All I get is does not support 64 bit browser.sorry mate I aint that good with computers, wouldn't know where too point you Very nice, awesome Cheers mate, got some sponsors on board now so all good. will be ready for Oran park in September
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 5d Gender: Male Posted 03/08/07 01:01 AM Posted 03/08/07 01:01 AM a track in collie over here in the west..not too good for drifting but better than nothing, and not cams affiliated so cheap..this is the track
Guest newl Guests Posted 03/08/07 02:11 AM Posted 03/08/07 02:11 AM All I get is does not support 64 bit browser.That would be because the Flash Player does not currently support 64bit operating systems. AFAIR, the solution is to run the 32bit version of Internet Explorer, install the 32bit version of Flash Player and then continue to use that version of IE when you want to view Flash content.
tumbleweed Member 15 Member For: 19y 5m Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 29/09/07 11:21 AM Posted 29/09/07 11:21 AM yer, I remember when a day at winton would cost $55. now you cant get in for under $100...piss me off!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now