Robit28 Member 385 Member For: 20y 10m 28d Location: Brisbane Posted 14/07/07 12:58 AM Posted 14/07/07 12:58 AM Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't a 0.00 a breakout?I thought the quickest reaction time on a pro tree was a .400Rob.
useless Member 259 Member For: 22y 3m 25d Gender: Male Posted 14/07/07 06:12 AM Author Posted 14/07/07 06:12 AM Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't a 0.00 a breakout?I thought the quickest reaction time on a pro tree was a .400Rob.I dunno mate? I only go 2 to 3 times a year.They said I won,they said they'd give me cash and I asked no questions.Amotorbike got 0.0001Some other car got .0002 Looking at that then It looks like it does measure the time. I put iit down to my past kung fu lessons when I was a kid. Hit them before they hit you.
Slymeat Team Kickass Legacy Donating Member 1,926 Member For: 22y 8m Gender: Male Location: Albion Park, NSW Posted 14/07/07 12:54 PM Posted 14/07/07 12:54 PM Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't a 0.00 a breakout?I thought the quickest reaction time on a pro tree was a .400Rob.Pro lights are 0.400 I think from memory, anything else is 0.000 I believe.
useless Member 259 Member For: 22y 3m 25d Gender: Male Posted 14/07/07 02:25 PM Author Posted 14/07/07 02:25 PM Pro lights are 0.400 I think from memory, anything else is 0.000 I believe.Nar.If it were that easy then the prize money wouldnt have jackpotted.
BFHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,932 Member For: 20y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: nsw Posted 14/07/07 09:58 PM Posted 14/07/07 09:58 PM theres a guy that gets down there ,steven best, he has the nickname of mr 0.00 he races every week and oftern pops the money. you were lucky he didnt nab it on u.
useless Member 259 Member For: 22y 3m 25d Gender: Male Posted 15/07/07 08:53 AM Author Posted 15/07/07 08:53 AM Your right mate. Truth is it was my lucky night ..as for Steve when he wins well good luck to the bloke. On the other hand reputations are just an opinion formed over time.They are superficial views built on perception.Very similar to what the Spartans did to the Persians at Thermopylae.Who cared about Persia's reputation? Not me.hehe
useless Member 259 Member For: 22y 3m 25d Gender: Male Posted 17/07/07 10:22 AM Author Posted 17/07/07 10:22 AM I got a call from wsid about my reaction time.It seems that it jackpotted for about 4 weeksfrom memory
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now