obi Member 150 Member For: 20y 5m 20d Location: Qld Posted 03/07/07 04:44 AM Posted 03/07/07 04:44 AM Can anyone with a BF11 XR6T or 8 tell me if they have lights in their window switches & if not what has to be done to make them work ?
Jman The Cleaning Dudes Ute Legacy Donating Member 1,308 Member For: 20y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: Bentleigh, Vic, Australia Posted 03/07/07 07:31 AM Posted 03/07/07 07:31 AM Actually I was going to post this also..I've gotta mk1BF turbo ute and mine don't illuminate either..Aren't they supposed to?Jarrod.
ALF05T Member 453 Member For: 19y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 03/07/07 07:37 AM Posted 03/07/07 07:37 AM I have BA MK11 they are illumintated.
Wazzo Member 7 Member For: 19y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 03/07/07 07:53 AM Posted 03/07/07 07:53 AM I have a BF MKII xr6t and my window switches don't light up. Should they??
obi Member 150 Member For: 20y 5m 20d Location: Qld Posted 03/07/07 10:50 AM Author Posted 03/07/07 10:50 AM [ I sent Gary on this Forum a personel message in regard to this. His is a 10 day old brand new just built XR6T & he says his lights up. I rang FORD today & they said that it was now a deleted item on BF11's so I don't know what the story is on the sedans. I believe the utes don't light up.
obi Member 150 Member For: 20y 5m 20d Location: Qld Posted 03/07/07 10:53 AM Author Posted 03/07/07 10:53 AM I have a BF1 Sedan & they light up, but I think they went cheap on the ute !
ORSMBA ORSM Ford Cruisers! Legacy Donating Member 319 Member For: 21y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/07/07 11:26 AM Posted 03/07/07 11:26 AM No BA/BF Utes have illuminated switches, but I do upgrade them so they do , as for the sedans, I am sure all XR8's are illuminated, Some BA MK2's and some early BF Mk1 and from what I can gather no BF Mk2. But I have heard that FPV utes may get an upgrade to standard iluminated switches soon.BTW they are only illuminated white.I can upgrade all of these switches to illuminate for a small cost. If you want some pics check out http://ford.preciseonline.info. Currently I am out of stock of XR Blue, I am trying to source some more but because they are a slightly different colour they are quite difficult to find and I dont know when I'll be able to get more in.If you want any more info just pm me or email me on [email protected]Seeya Matt
obi Member 150 Member For: 20y 5m 20d Location: Qld Posted 03/07/07 09:16 PM Author Posted 03/07/07 09:16 PM Thanks for the info Matt !
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 04/07/07 06:45 AM Posted 04/07/07 06:45 AM Ive had 2 BF1's, the first had the lit up window switches and the second didnt, they were 9 months apart. Go figure............
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now