Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Weird Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 29d
  • Location: ACT
Posted

The other day I let the Mrs drive may car and upon her return she complained that the Hoffoon was jumping out of 4th gear. :roflmbo:

I took it for a drive and it didnt do it for me, however I did notice that the shift lever seems 'floppy'.

Fo example when the car is in 4th you can move the gear lever another 20mm futher back and it just sort of springs forward....I never noticed this before.

How much free play is normal? :blush:

Posted

Mine doesn't move at all :blush:

Are you sure the little bolts that hold it at the base are done up tight? That is what I'd be checking first :roflmbo:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...